Interested in joining a team of curious, passionate, and skilled artists? Are you intrigued by the opportunity to explore and collaborate with some of the top creatives in the world? Do you want to put your skills to work creating memorable imagery with advertisers, celebrities and filmmakers?
Most importantly, how do you feel about hanging out with all of the fun and friendly people in our photos? Cause you'll be spending a lot of time with them.
To apply for any of the open positions below, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop creative solutions to enhance AR and VR experiences
- Iterate on rapid prototypes that demonstrate potential experiences
- Take prototypes to final completion within budget and schedule in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Partner with a multi-disciplined team to deliver high-quality content in a fast paced environment
- Push to learn new technologies and share your knowledge of emerging technologies with our team and our clients
- 3-5 years of experience in development for virtual reality, augmented reality or interactive experiences
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine (Blueprints and C++) Experience with Unity (C#)
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills Shipped at least 1 mobile application
- 3D modeling, texturing, rigging is a plus (Maya and/or C4D)
- ARKit and ARCore experiments
- Interest and/or experience developing for haptic devices and IoT